Home » F.A.Q.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will my e-mail address be used?
- Your e-mail address will only be used for the e-mail lists subscription.
What information do I need to provide?
- Your e-mail address, first and last name is all we require.
How do I subscribe to an e-mail list?
- Once you have created your account, you will be given an option to choose e-mail lists. A list will then appear showing which e-mail lists you are enrolled or not enrolled in. By checking the boxes to the left of the list name and then clicking update you can subscribe/unsubscribe for the lists.
How do I sign up?
- You need to create a username and a password, then enter your e-mail address. Click here to Sign Up!
How do I unsubscribe from a e-mail list?
- You can unsubscribe at anytime by logging on to the eServices system and changing which e-mail lists you belong to.
How often will I get email?
- It depends on the e-mail list(s) you subscribe to. For example, job annoucements will be sent weekly, while others, such as Traffic Committee agendas are sent only when a meeting is scheduled.
Need Additional Help?
- If you are still having a problem you can't solve, contact us here or call (916) 617-4520.